We offer a wide range of group programs to develop and promote your child’s confidence and skills in all areas of their development. Children can practice their new skills in a fun and supportive group setting along with their peers.
Our groups generally are up to six (6) children of similar age and development. A parenting component is usually also included in group programs so you can be involved in your child’s skill development.
Our ongoing programs include:
- Social skills – focusing on social and play development and enhancement.
- Play days – a program designed to teach and enhance play skills for all aged children and their parents. Great program for clients who are on professional wait lists for services. This program can offer play, social, communication skills, and parenting development while waiting for individual services.
- Lego-Based Therapy – a social skills development program that uses LEGO to teach and encourage skills development.
- Holiday Club – Monster Meltdown, Science Club, Girls Club, etc – usually run during school holidays as a fun and social skills group
- School Readiness – for children starting school. Operates in term 4 of the school year, with an intensive skills group run over the January school holidays. A parenting component is offered to help reinforce your child’s skills at home and also to help parents negotiate school transition, funding, and developing a good relationship with teachers.
- Zones of Regulation – designed for 6-12 year olds to learn about and manage their emotions.
- Secret Agent Society – designed for 8-12 year olds and is a fun interactive group learning about social and emotional regulation and anxiety control.
- Peaceful Kids – a mindfulness and positive psychology program to help reduce anxiety and stress and increase resiliency in children aged 5 through to 18.
- Cool Kids Anxiety Treatment Programs – 3 different programs with and without parenting components to teach kids and their parents about anxiety and it’s management.
- Little Learners Love Literacy – an early literacy based program teaching 3-8 years olds foundation skills in literacy development.
- Hanen – wonderful language based programs for parents to learn communication and play skills with their children. Different types of Hanen programs are offered throughout the year.
Please check our website regularly as programs will be advertised.
If you are interested in any of our programs please email us for more information.