Our Occupational Therapists help your child develop and progress in their play skills, self-care, emotional regulation, sensory integration, social skills, and completing tasks at school. Occupational Therapists assist children develop in all aspects of performance in their worlds.
Our skilled team of Occupational Therapists work closely with parents to assist children with a range of complex developmental needs.
How Occupational Therapists Help:
Our experienced and skilled team of Occupational Therapists help your child with the following areas:
- Completing daily activities such as dressing, food tolerance, routines, etc.
- Motor and perceptual coordination, such as body control and coordination
- Fine motor skills, such as handwriting, grasp, and motor control
- Gross motor skills such as coordination for running, climbing, walking up and down stairs.
- Helping your child to integrate sensory information, such as touch, taste, movement, sight, listening.
- Emotional, social and behavioural regulation skills, such as tolerating messy play, food tolerance, tolerating routine changes, developing awareness of the social world.
Do I need a Referral?
You do not need a referral to see an Occupational Therapist. Simply give us a call and we can organise a time for you and your child to see one of our exceptional team members.
If you would like to claim Medicare rebates for occupational therapy sessions, then please visit your GP prior to your first session.