Our Speech Pathologists help your child to develop and strengthen all aspects of their communication skills. Our Speech Pathologists also help your child develop their social and emotional regulation skills so they can be more confident with the social demands of school and the playground.
Our Speech Pathologists can also complete a range of diagnostic assessments, whether it be an Autism Spectrum Disorder, communication delay, auditory processing, or a language program, our Speech Pathologists are here to help you and your child be the best they can be.
How Speech Pathologists help:
Speech Pathologists help children in the following areas:
- Speech development, such as articulation, stuttering, dyspraxia/apraxia, and expression skills.
- Language understanding, such as listening to instructions, comprehension, and following direction.
- Socially relating and connecting to others, understanding other people’s expressions and behaviour.
- Literacy development
- Voice tone and pitch
- Auditory processing
- Swallowing, eating and drinking.
- Hearing issues
- Assessments for expressive, receptive, and functional language.
Do I Need a Referral?
You don’t need a referral to access speech pathology session or assessment. Simply contact us and we will help you to make an appointment and get started with creating change for your child.
If you would like at claim a rebate for speech pathology services from Medicare, you will need to visit you GP for the appropriate plan prior to your first speech pathology session.